Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies Course
Video Course Benefits Increased Customer Retention Enhanced Customer Loyalty Profit growth Building Brand Awareness Improved Customer Experience Better Customer Engagement Lowered Customer aquisition cost Optimizing Marketing Spend Customer Acquisition and Retention strategies course unlocks the secrets to customer acquisition and retention. You will learn how to attract new customers through effective marketing strategies and keep […]
Customer Acquisition and Retention strategies course unlocks the secrets to customer acquisition and retention. You will learn how to attract new customers through effective marketing strategies and keep them coming back for more with loyalty programs and exceptional service. Improve customer loyalty, optimize pricing strategies, and build referrals. Gain insights into customer lifetime value and develop predictive models for future success. Enroll now and take your business growth to new heights.
Leadpoint training uses the most recent approaches for capability building and training that are on the market. The Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategies course is thoughtfully crafted to cater to various learning styles and completely captivate and motivate its participants. In addition to being very interactive, the courses feature effective individual and group tasks that offer chances for real-world participation. You find that you can apply what you are learning rapidly during these tasks. This method adds excitement, energy, challenge, and empowerment to the training.
The success of this program will be evaluated by pre- and post-course assessments.
Attending the Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategies Training Course will teach attendees simple, quick-to-learn tactics as well as a new procedure they can implement in their organisations:
- To identify fresh yet tested strategic ideas focused on client results
- To develop and implement business plans that encompass the entire organisation
- To offer a comprehensive framework for engaging stakeholders; To emphasise the steps involved in successful implementation;
- To shed light on common strategic planning pitfalls and to illustrate both successful and unsuccessful strategic initiatives
- To offer guidance on effective backup planning
Strategies for Acquiring and Maintaining Customers Senior managers, business unit managers, business strategists, business plan developers, analysts, and researchers who assist business plan development—all those needed to contribute to and carry out a customer-centric strategy—are the target audience for this training course.
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION AND RETENTION STRATEGIES COURSE TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Introduction: The question “Why” of Strategy.
- How strategy has evolved from traditional and how it has changed over time.
- Why huge percentage of strategies fail.
- The dynamics of the business world compared to inert company structures
- Why it’s important to have a process to follow
- Making strategy live – the strategy playbook
- The limitations of mission and vision statements
- Why clarity of purpose is the best foundation for strategy
- Lessons from different types of organization
- Practical exercise: how, what and why
– Aligning Strategy to Customer Value
- Customer Outcomes
- The value disciplines approach
- Mapping the strategy
- Mapping the strategy
– Practical Implications of Strategy Implementation
- Competitive landscape
- Current capability
- The basis of change
- Strategic trajectory
– Managing Change To Deliver Customer Value
- Stakeholder management
- Outcome-driven change blueprint
- The “unbalanced scorecard”
- Business planning
– Effective Strategy Implementation
- Building capability into the organization
- Consolidating thinking, methods and techniques
- Recap key lessons learned