DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS
DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS COURSE OVERVIEW
Digital Marketing Skills course will provide you with the knowledge you need to understand the current state of social and digital media in the region and your respective business fields, including best practices, industry standards, and future developments. Marketing in the digital space, also known as ‘Digital Marketing,’ is now an unavoidable term for any organisation and has become one of the most discussed topics across industries and geographical boundaries.
Digital marketing includes social media marketing that uses the power of social media platforms to connect with customers and effectively market products and services. Unfortunately, while social media is known for rocketing people and brands to stardom and fame overnight, it has also led to the demise of many.
Digital Marketing is now an indispensable component of any successful Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) campaign, as evidenced by the unprecedented demand for skilled digital professionals. Furthermore, there is a strong incentive for existing professionals to upgrade their skills to function effectively in the new digitised world.
The digital age has also given rise to a profusion of digital marketing/advertising firms, with specialities ranging from niche services like SEO experts and content writers to generalists offering a wide range of services, including comprehensive social media and digital marketing campaigns like strategy, content creation, media buying, budget allocation, and reporting.
These external teams are frequently overseen and managed by an internal organisation team. Only a knowledgeable and up-to-date team can manage external agencies and service providers effectively and improve ROI on marketing expenditures by interpreting the data analytics and metrics generated.
A well-equipped team will be able to align the organisation’s goals with the digital marketing objectives and allocate the appropriate budget to complete the tasks. A team like this would also make informed decisions at every stage without relying too heavily on outside digital marketing/advertising agencies.
This Leadpoint Development training course is intended for both new and experienced professionals in marketing and sales departments; it would also benefit professionals in other related departments to ensure cross-functional effectiveness.
A unique emphasis will be placed on ensuring that the fundamental concepts and fundamentals are covered in detail so that all participants, including professionals with little prior knowledge of the topic, are up to speed. Furthermore, the course will help you better understand the role of outsourced digital marketing agencies and how to manage and review agency partners.
DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS LEARNING OUTCOME
This digital marketing skills course’s primary goal is to equip working professionals with:
- Digital marketing’s foundations and business implications
- An overview of the area’s social media and other digital media.
- Knowledge of current trends, best practices, and industry standards.
- A thorough examination of the processes in:
- Establishing a framework for digital marketing.
- Keyword research for search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Google Adwords, search marketing, and display advertising.
- Social media marketing includes Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Establishing e-commerce standards pertinent to the industry.
- The ability to plan and run successful social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- The necessary knowledge to more effectively manage and evaluate external digital marketing agencies.
- Increased effectiveness of current marketing initiatives in achieving organisational goals
- Budgets for marketing and advertising are used effectively, and the dollars spent on digital marketing have a higher return on investment.
- Enhanced customer interaction, followed by practical data analysis and report generation Improvements in performance, higher levels of customer satisfaction and retention, and support for the company’s CRM would follow.
- Greater accountability and improved budget efficiency would result from a knowledgeable and informed team monitoring the outsourced digital marketing agencies.
- It is establishing a consistent long-term digital marketing strategy and pointing it toward achieving more general organisational goals and sustainable growth.
- Learn the foundational concepts of social media and digital marketing.
- Learn how to use current social and digital marketing tools to accomplish organisational and marketing goals.
- Recognise the principles behind producing exciting content and directing online campaigns.
- Make a framework to audit the digital assets’ current state.
- Obtain knowledge to choose the best budget allocation and gauge the success of campaigns and activities.
- Review methods for analysing post-campaign reports and relating digital marketing outcomes to the company’s overall business strategy and objectives.
- Effectively managing external agencies and choosing performance measurement criteria will increase accountability and improve outcomes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales managers and Sales professionals who are interested in expanding beyond the current traditional avenues and exploring digital opportunities to boost sales
- Directors, Board Members, Chief Executive Officers and other members constituting the top management of an organisation – to thoroughly understand critical aspects of social media and Digital Marketing
- Brand Managers and Marketing professionals responsible for the management and marketing of products/services of the organisation
- Marketing consultants responsible for advising organisations on the growth and expansion of businesses
- Entrepreneurs and Business owners looking for additional opportunities to connect with the consumers and generate sales in a digital world
- Working Professionals from other fields interested in exploring digital marketing and its real-world applications in business
Module 1 – Introduction to Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
Module 2 – Content Creation and Curation
Module 3 – Digital Assets
Module 4 – Social Media Marketing- Channels
Module 5 – Social Media Marketing- Influencers
Module 6 – Digital Advertising
Module 7 – Search marketing
Module 8 – E-Commerce
Organisations must be active in all channels for successful Digital marketing. The Ascent dissects eight digital marketing tactics to get you in front of your target audience. As a result, small companies now appreciate the value of digital marketing in driving brand recognition, engagement, and sales efforts.
Companies who wish to connect with their target clients must be active in all digital channels to accomplish successful digital marketing. Check out these digital marketing suggestions for online and mobile marketing aimed at small business owners who want to maximise their outcomes even on a tight budget.
- Create an organised but adaptable digital marketing plan.
- Improve your visual marketing expertise.
- Increase the scope of your mobile marketing initiatives.
- Engage your audience in the development of content.
- Don't overlook email marketing.
- Enhance your Customer Relationship Management strategy.
- Repurpose your marketing content.