GRAPHIC DESIGNING COURSE
GRAPHIC DESIGNING COURSE OVERVIEW
Graphic Designing Course provides an introduction to intermediate concepts to the underlying principles of good graphics design, whether its print media or web based. As we start the class you would journey into researching the idea concepts, the colour, composition etc. Graphic Design, a subset of Communication Design, creates visual content by combining elements such as photographs, colours, typography, illustrations, and icons.
Graphic design is an art form that was first used around 17,000 years ago to create cave paintings. It is now used to create logos, design for books, newspapers, and magazines, advertising, product packaging, signage, and other similar things. Graphic designers frequently have enough leeway to create content without regard for programming, resolution, or speed.
Graphic design can be found everywhere! In both the digital and printed worlds, words and images—the building blocks of graphic design—carry most of the content. Graphic design is becoming more important in our culture as it becomes more visible and pervasive in our daily lives.
Through visual examples, you will learn the fundamental principles of graphic design, such as image creation, typography, composition, and working with colour and shape. In addition, all areas of graphic design practice require essential skills. You are the visual voice to new and provocative ideas.
GRAPHIC DESIGNING COURSE LEARNING OUTCOME
You will have learned how to do the following by the end of this course:
- Explore and investigate visual representation through a variety of image-making techniques;
- Comprehend basic principles of working with shape, colour, and pattern;
- have been exposed to the language and skills of typography;
- Comprehend and apply the principles of composition and visual contrast
- You will have a solid foundation of graphic design skills that you can apply to your projects or delve deeper into a specific area of graphic design.
- You’ll need access to and a basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programmes like Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign if you want to complete the optional briefs.
- Employee satisfaction and productivity
- It helps firms maintain a positive image, stay on track, and improve brand value.
- It saves time.
- Visuals of high quality encourage viewer participation.
- Attract and retain customers’ interest.
- Enhances your brand.
- Influence the workplace atmosphere and, as a result, staff productivity in businesses.
- It contributes to a professional look that fosters confidence and trustworthiness.
- To keep one’s job hidden in any sector.
- Improve your sales and market position.
- Use your imagination to contribute to the creation of anything.
- You may freely express your thoughts and emotions via creativity and experimentation.
- It goes beyond creating an identity and brand recognition.
- Increase your sales and saves time.
- Graphic communication is more than a fad.
- Skill and experience are more important than a degree.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone creative can attend the program. A great graphic designer must be imaginative and be able to apply that imagination to their work. Creative people don’t just follow the crowd and the latest trends; they find inspiration in everyday objects and themselves.