MASTERING EXCEL COURSE
Mastering Excel Course will give participants a strong foundation in the many functions and uses of the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet application. Individuals preparing for any business-related career need to master Excel because it is a tool that is so widely used in the modern workforce and has such a wide range of applications.
MASTERING EXCEL COURSE OVERVIEW
Mastering Excel Course will give participants a strong foundation in the many functions and uses of the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet application. Individuals preparing for any business-related career need to master Excel because it is a tool that is so widely used in the modern workforce and has such a wide range of applications. In addition, Microsoft Corporation’s registered trademarks include “Microsoft” and “Excel.” You can learn Excel from scratch and hone your skills until you are a professional with the help of the comprehensive Excel programme specialisation. The first course of specialisation starts with teaching Excel to beginners. Showing them how to make electronic tables, use names more effectively, develop business solutions using formulas, create reports using matrix equations, use (If Statement) and information retrieval equations in those solutions, and provide advanced Excel tricks.
The dashboard concept, conditional formatting, interactive controls, advanced Excel charts, tables, and charts (Power Pivot), key performance indicators, status, and thresholds are all covered in the third course, which focuses on Excel proficiency. Additionally, how to create a dashboard, how to create a professional dashboard, and how to interact with it using form controls.
The fourth course expands on the specialisation of Excel proficiency by explaining how to use Add-Ins to analyse data, how to use an Excel Solver, how to import data from systems, how to validate and summarise data, and how to perform multiple regression. The course also covers the analytics revolution, pivot table, financial component, and Excel data analysis.
Advanced Excel skills are taught in the fifth course of the Excel programme specialisation, including how to use Text Functions to develop solutions and how to import data from various sources, merge them, and arrange it for a visual presentation. This course will also cover electronic tables, formulas, mathematical operations, formatting, charts, proofing, graphing, and printing in this programme.
The sixth and final course in the Excel programme specialisation covers how to deal with charts in Microsoft Excel and format tables, create conditional formatting, build and develop reports, and use pre-made report tools and advanced functions. The specialisation has thus covered all facets of the Excel programme for both beginners and experts.
Become familiar with advanced Excel skills like Excel programming (VBA), creating tools for data analysis in Excel, advanced Excel tricks, and creating a professional dashboard by enrolling in the Excel programme specialisation and completing all courses. Sign up for this free Excel course for both beginners and experts. Mastering Excel will improve your knowledge, skills, and personal development.
This Leadpoint Development training will provide a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel, from the most fundamental to the most advanced. The stem level follows the root level of this course. You will learn to use every essential, intermediate, and advanced Excel feature in a single study. It will enable one to learn more about Excel. Both employees and students desperately need such courses because they increase not only a person’s professional qualifications but also their self-confidence.
MASTERING EXCEL COURSE LEARNING OUTCOME
Regarding the course: Participants who take the Mastering Excel Course will learn about pivot tables, Excel formulas, Vlookup and Hlookup, sorting, filtering, and data analysis. In addition, this course teaches individuals quick and practical ways to proficiently with Microsoft Excel. You’ll learn how to master Excel and develop your mobility at work.
- Complete Excel Essentials is needed daily.
- Formatting, page layouts, print, and headers and footers
- Filters, sorting, styles, and fundamental formulas.
- Charts, chart elements, and chart styles.
- Borders, Fill Handle, Alignments, and Orientations.
- Data entry, conditional formatting, and navigation.
- Learn the fundamentals of Excel and how to create and develop reports.
- Excel’s advantages over alternative computer programmes.
- Learn Excel for beginners, then use it to develop solutions (Text Functions).
- Excel programming (VBA) is used to create tools for data analysis.
- Understanding macros and how to use them in programming (VBA).
- Excel tips and techniques for growing your business with Excel.
- Excel’s features, including functions and equations, and knowledge of how to use them effectively.
- If Formulas for Information Retrieval in Business Solutions and Employment.
- Utilise Excel to analyse data and gain insights that will help you make decisions (Add-Ins).
- Data from various sources can be imported, combined, and organised for your visual presentation.
- How to create a professional dashboard and interact with it using form controls.
- In a worksheet, you can select, categorise, print, move, delete, and review the columns and rows of data.
- The creation of digital tables and graphs, which are among Excel’s most important uses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is for individuals whose job responsibilities include creating, inputting and printing basic spreadsheets.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet programme that is part of the company's Office product line for business applications. Using Microsoft Excel, users can format, organise, and calculate data in a spreadsheet. Excel has many boxes called cells that are arranged in rows and columns. These cells contain data.
Excel is commonly used in all business functions and all sizes of businesses.
Excel's primary applications include data entry.
Accounting and financial analysis. Data management.
Graphing and charting
Time management and programming
Customer service management (CRM)
Almost anything that requires organisation
Data functions, formulas, and shortcuts are all available.
Excel includes a plethora of functions, formulas, and shortcuts that can be used to enhance its functionality.