Python Course will help delegates learn how to work with and manipulate strings, perform math operations, work with Python sequences, collect user input and output results, flow control processing, write to and read from files, write functions, handle exceptions, and work with dates and times. Python is used worldwide to extract insights from their data and gain a competitive advantage.
PYTHON COURSE OVERVIEW
Python Course will help delegates learn how to work with and manipulate strings, perform math operations, work with Python sequences, collect user input and output results, flow control processing, write to and read from files, write functions, handle exceptions, and work with dates and times. Python is used worldwide to extract insights from their data and gain a competitive advantage. This course, in contrast to other Python tutorials, focuses on Python specifically for data science. In our Introduction to Python course, you will discover practical methods for manipulating and storing data and use data science tools to start performing your analyses.
Delegates with prior programming experience will learn to programme in Python in this live, instructor-led training course. Participants will learn how Python works and where it fits in programming languages.
Leadpoint Development training will broaden your knowledge of Python in this course, along with good programming practices. You’ll discover how to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, as well as how to direct the flow of your programmes with conditionals and loops. To keep groups of related data, you’ll use sophisticated data structures like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples. You’ll create custom functions, define and document them, write scripts, and deal with errors. Finally, you’ll discover how to use the Python Standard Library and other external libraries’ modules.
PYTHON COURSE LEARNING OUTCOME
- Declare and operate on simple data types such as strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and manipulate data structures such as lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Create loops and conditional statements.
- Functions, classes, and modules must be defined and used.
- Code is used to manage files and directories.
- Handle exceptions.
- Recognise fundamental programming concepts and Python language features.
- Data structures, conditionals, loops, variables, and functions are among the fundamental programming concepts taught and applied.
- To write and run Python code, use a variety of tools.
- Create fully functional Python programmes using commonly used data structures, custom functions, and file reading and writing.
- It is a general-purpose programming language.
- Rapid growth and higher production
- A dependable community.
- Its extensive capabilities enable developers to connect with marketplaces and exhibit their gadgets.
- It shows to be an excellent solution for organisations concerned with data security.
- It ensures a positive development experience, as well as user happiness.
- It is agile by design.
- It enables you to code rapidly and gets from concept to implementation in record time.
- It’s excellent for web development.
- It is at the cutting edge of AI and Machine Learning.
- It is an excellent way to increase your earnings.
- It includes modules for tasks like HTTP, XML, and efficient computation handling, which are essential in developing security software.
- It is an excellent programming language for testing concepts.
- It includes one of the most comprehensive Machine Learning and Data Science Libraries, including TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Keras, Pandas, and others.
- It assists you in being more diverse, marketable, and employable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals who are new to the Python language and who already have experience with other programming languages. Python should be learned by individuals, developers, data scientists, and software engineers. Python is also for those who have never written a line of code before; they may learn Python programming. Because of its adaptability, flexibility, and object-oriented characteristics.
Among programmers, Python is a popular language for data scientists, software engineers, and even hackers due to its versatility, flexibility, and object-oriented features. Python's numerous libraries, frameworks, vast collections of modules, and file extensions are responsible for many of the web and mobile applications we use today. Not only that, but Python is excellent for developing micro-project to macro-enterprise web services, as well as supporting other types of programming languages.
Despite being a high-level language capable of performing complex tasks, Python is simple to learn and has a straightforward syntax. As a result, it is appropriate for both novice and experienced programmers.