SALES AND MARKETING
SALES AND MARKETING COURSE OVERVIEW
Sales And Marketing course provide an excellent introduction to one of the most critical and powerful aspects of starting, managing, and maintaining a modern business. Sales and marketing strategies can propel any business to extraordinary new heights. However, regardless of any brand’s size, power, or purpose, marketing effectiveness will be critical in determining long-term stability and position within the industry.
The course content covers the definitions and differences between marketing and sales, how to make the most of even the smallest marketing budgets to achieve success, developing and implementing a professional marketing plan, careful market analysis, and understanding an audience makes all the difference in driving success.
A company can form, upgrade, and style a product, but only the Sales and Marketing team can ensure it reaches the masses—the existence of a product or service and the fact that it gets the correct customers. Whom you have identified as needing that product or service, there are no set rules for selling a service, only a real-time market scenario with quick solutions. Nowadays, the archetype has shifted to digitalisation, which only adds to its allure. However, the slogan remains: “Maximise your reach, maximise your sales.”
Students who desire to work in the Sales and Marketing department have many options for obtaining the necessary education and pursuing their dreams. Numerous certificate courses are available, including Marketing Management, Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy, and Sales Management.
While marketing is a comprehensive process aimed at increasing brand awareness among target markets and customers, a sale is a short-term process in which the salesperson has direct contact with a prospective customer or end-user. These two functions must work together to ensure no missed opportunities and empower one another.
This Leadpoint Development course will focus on aligning sales and marketing functions to avoid missed opportunities and oversight that could negatively impact the bottom line. In addition, it will assist companies in acquiring and effectively retaining and growing their business with stakeholders.
SALES AND MARKETING LEARNING OUTCOME
- Create national and international alignment in the Sales and Marketing functions.
- Encourage the members of these departments to form emotional bonds with one another.
- Maintain process alignment to avoid duplication of effort.
- Create a feedback loop among the teams to ensure clarity.
This course will provide the following benefits to the organisation:
- Align the motivation of individuals in teams with the company’s goals.
- Create self-directed and empowered sales and marketing teams.
- Increased return on investment.
- Improve Customer Retention
- Employee engagement has increased.
- Working collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- Better conflict resolution.
- Increase in the rate of retention.
- It improved workplace culture.
This programme will provide you with the following personal benefits:
- Opportunity to investigate one’s perceived limitations.
- Create new, consistent, and long-lasting habits for better results.
- Set a good example.
- Learn from one another.
- It helps to develop your expertise.
- Understanding the other person’s point of view.
- Improve collaboration.
- Boost productivity.
- Improved time management.
- Attrition has been reduced.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- C – Level Executives
- Marketing Director
- Sales Director
- Sales Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Support Staff associated with these two functions
- Anyone who would like to make a career in Sales and Marketing
This Leadpoint Development programme will assist in acquiring skills to overcome real-world challenges, question assumptions, and consider new business ways. It will rely on an interactive presentation and other classroom activities led by a subject matter expert. In addition, case studies roleplay and group discussions will be used to encourage participants to adopt a growth mindset and work together to achieve the goals. In this training programme, Leadpoint Development employs the ‘Do-review-Learn-Apply’ method.